Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Discriptive Project

So I meant to type this up (on my blog) a long time ago but I am going to give myself some credit and put it on my blog.

Picture- Of my mom Kristen in 1978 when she was a junior here at Homestead high school.

Observe:
      
           Space: Casual, close, confined, limited, tight, snug
        
           Posture: Relaxed, at ease, loose, comfortable, serene
         
           Facial Expression: Ecstatic, jolly, lively, chipper, blissful

           Attire: Casual, wrinkled, plaid, patterned, folksy, rumpled, simple

          Setting: Bustling, school (setting), unstressful, organized

In the picture of my Mother, she expresses a happy, chipper, jolly, and casual mood while hard at work in journalism class.

  Infer: Casual
           Ecstatic
           Normal
           Laid back
           Content
           Chipper
           Confined
           Busy
           Lively
           Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment