Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Behind

     Where to start, where to start. I am so behind, that it's stressing me out beyond belief. It's not that I'm some lazy, careless student. I am just so tired, I have all of this work to do and so little time for personal time. I’ve turned into this sad, fatigued person. You may see this as a complaint, but I see this as my way of expressing how I feel. You may think that this has nothing to do with Etymology, but lately, the grieving process has gotten worse for me. The more time that passes, the better realization I am getting that my grandparents are truly gone. They were a part of my everyday life, and life without them, has not been very pleasant. The thing that gets me is knowing my grandma won't be able to see me graduate next year. That really hasn't been an easy thing for me to realize and digest. I'm the youngest and last grandchild, and ever since I was little, she promised me that she'd be there. These feelings of loss, sadness, and fatigue keep coming back to haunt me, and I never know when they will hit me. When they do, I feel like a statue. I grow tired. And on top of that, I fall behind on school work which makes me feel even worse. It's not that I don't care about my school work, I've just had other things standing in the way. I want so desperately to knock that wall down, but I know that will take some time. I know that I have been knocked down, and I need a little time to get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment